PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Chess France Atelier Jean-Luc Gamba is responsible for the collection, implementation and processing of personal data. We are committed to respecting your privacy and your personal data. Our personal data protection policy describes the use we make of information collected about you or associated with you when you use our site or its mobile-optimized version.
By using our site, creating a customer account or placing an order, you declare that you accept the terms of this Personal Data Protection Policy.
1. Who is the personal data controller?
Chess France Atelier Jean-Luc Gamba
755 route de la benoite 83320 Carqueiranne - FRANCE
Siret 337572 Tax number 33757200200083
2. Site host
Our website www.chess-france.com is hosted by Wix.com Inc. Address: 500 Terry A Francois Blvd San Francisco, CA 94158. Phone: +1 415-639-9034.
1. PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
We are, as data controller, likely to collect and process part or all of the data that you submit to us when you register on our site or our newsletter, create a customer account, browse our site or participate in a contest game.
The data collected is as follows:
- First name
- Date of Birth
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Username and password
- Information relating to purchases and orders on the website
2. WHY THIS DATA?
This data is necessary to offer you certain services:
- Adapt the presentation of our site
- Answer your questions
- Allow you to access a personal space on our website
- Allow the purchase and delivery of different Chess France products
- Fight against fraud
- Manage unpaid bills and disputes
Subject to your consent, this data also allows us to:
- Send you commercial communications
- Manage contests
- Realize commercial statistics
3. WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES COLLECTION OF YOUR DATA PERSONAL?
Access to personal data is strictly limited to employees of the company authorized to process them because of their functions and are never transmitted to third parties.
3.1 What is a cookie?
A cookie is a series of information sent by a website to a computer in the form of a small data file.
A cookie does not allow us to identify you directly.
3.2. What is it used for ?
In general, it records information relating to the navigation of your computer on our site (the web pages of the site that you have consulted, the date and time of the consultation, etc.), which we can read during your subsequent visits.
Some cookies are of practical use to the visitor: they securely save your user name or your language preferences, for example. This simply means that each time you visit our online store you do not need to enter the same information again.
For example, they make the ordering process easier and help you find a specific item faster.
Cookies are also used to optimize the performance of our website.
Certain cookies called "advertising cookies" allow us to follow your browsing and record the products viewed, then to present you with advertising banners related, or not, to your past browsing.
3.3. Deletion of cookies
We would like to inform you that disabling all cookies may cause malfunctions in our interactive features.
In order to delete or block cookies on your browser, simply click on the link corresponding to your browser and follow the procedure:
- Windows Explorer and/or Microsoft Edge
- Apple Safari
4. WHAT ARE MY DATA RIGHTS
Pursuant to Articles 14 to 22 of Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, any natural person using the service has the right to exercise the following rights:
- A right of access
- A right of rectification
- A right of opposition and erasure to the processing of his data
- A right to restriction of processing
- A right to data portability
4.1. How to exercise them?
These rights can be exercised with Chess France Jean-Luc Gamba, which collected the personal data, as follows:
- By post, by writing to us at the following address:
755 route de la benoite 83320 Carqueiranne - FRANCE , indicating your surname, first name, address, email and if possible customer reference in order to speed up the consideration of your request.
- Electronically via the email address email@example.com
The request must be accompanied by proof of identity.
We will send you a response within one month of exercising the right.
In some cases, related to the complexity of the request or the number of requests, this period may be extended.
4.2. I want to know more about my rights
If you want to know more about your rights you can visit the website of the supervisory authority of your country of residence.
- In France, the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/
- In the United Kingdom, the ICO: https://ico.org.uk/
- In Spain, the AEPD: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-idfr-idphp.php
- In Portugal, the CNPD: https://www.cnpd.pt/index.asp
- In Belgium, the CPVP: https://www.privacycommission.be/fr
- In Switzerland, PFPDT: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/de/home.html
- In Germany, the BFDI: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/
- In Sweden : https://www.datainspektionen.se/
- In Norway : https://www.datatilsynet.no/
buy this French chessboard?
Click on the images to see the product sheets
Chess-France is an online sales shop,
but above all a chessboard manufacturing workshop accessible and open to telephone contact >>